Tuesday, September 11, 2018

A Brand New Start

Hello Emmanuel,

Well it has been a long, long time since I last posted a blog.  Much has happened since and the reason for the delay will be the subject of the blog over the next couple of posts.  I have had many challenges as has the church.  This blog will be a trampoline into the coming weeks as I share with you many issues around being a Christian, being a Church and where God is in the midst of it all.

Some upcoming issues:

Frustration, Discouragement and Failure
Encouragement, Peacefulness and Success
Being spiritually exhausted and being spiritually renewed
Healthy boundaries.... and unhealthy...
Preparing yourself for change (hopefully for the better)
Being connected to each other

I want you to know that I am not going to be the exact same Pastor Joe moving forward as I will discuss in the above topics.  I will be mostly the same, but the tweaks I am making in my lifestyle will have some impact on the church and, I believe, in a healthy way.... both for you and for me.  God wants us to experience the joy of being His people.  It is going to be my intent to help us do just that.

I want you to be a part of this journey.  Emmanuel means much to me and I want you to walk along side of me as I know God does each day. 

God is Still Good,
Pastor Joe


No comments:

Post a Comment